Terms and Conditions
In purchasing from Trust Kikaku Online Shop constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Trust Kikaku Co., Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to its website and terms and conditions at any time.
We aim to provide accurate descriptions of all goods sold at Trust Kikaku. The photos are expected by our customers to be viewed properly before buying. We will not be held liable if the buyer is not satisfied yet however the item was clearly described.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from the supplier or manufacturer, Trust Kikaku shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Trust Kikaku has the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment has been made. If payment has been made and your order will be cancelled, Trust Kikaku will immediately issue a credit to you in the amount paid.
Shipping & Return:
All orders are shipped in order received and ship within 24 hours (business days). In stock items, we ship 95% of orders placed before 12:00pm (on a normal weekday) the same day. The other 5% may require 2-3 days handling time. If there is a delay on an item due an unforeseen reason we will contact you.
Any expected shipment dates given to customer on items are approximate.
Out of stock items will be placed on backorder within 24 business hours of order placement. Backorder items will ship immediately once it is arrived to us.
New items are sold as is and in the case the ordered part is correctly delivered, there is no return.
EMS, DHL and Fedex insure all parcels, any item that is damaged during delivery will need to be claimed with the Post for insurance.
Trust Kikaku Co., Ltd. will need to submit photos and condition to them. Please contact Trust Kikaku Co.Ltd. ASAP in that case.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.